Nothing particularly newsy today, just a fine collection of pics of winter work I have been sent over the last few weeks, which I will post in here as an album for you to enjoy.
1) A nice useful collection of blocks found for us by Skipper Ian Ruffles, which are now being ‘serviced’ ready for either use in the barge’s rigging or as demonstration ‘models’ for sail training.
2) Main companionway, all nicely boxed in.
3) Our lovely new (anchor) chain box under construction and complete.
4) The rigging back up after our little try out of the poly-tunnel. She is back into dry dock soon, we are currently queuing up behind Lady Daphne, who needed some work doing on the main mast deck
5) Skipper Ian Ruffles
6) Long term Volunteer and artist Steve Richards with his fine wheel cover. Steve is responsible for the fine line drawings of barges we use in our merchandise, as well as a ‘montage’ style painting of the story of Cambria in her Dolphin Museum days, among many other art works