Cambria Trust Annual General Meeting
To be held on Saturday 3rd February 2018 at 13.30.
In London River House, Pier Road, Gravesend DA12 2BG
- Welcome and Apologies
- Adoption of the Agenda and Any Items of Urgent Business
- Approval of the Minutes of the 2017 AGM
- Chairman’s Report
- The Cambria Support Group
- Other matters arising
- Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Independent Examiner
- Adoption of Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31st October 2017
- Election of Trustees / Directors
The following Trustees/Directors retire by rotation: Julian Parkes and Bruce Richardson.
Julian Parkes will retire at the end of the A.G.M. and does not seek re-election.
It is expected that there will be other nominations for appointment, and further details
will be circulated.
- 11 A.O.B.
Copies of the appropriate minutes and accounts will be available at the meeting